On Time AC Repair Service
We strive to provide you with the best service in the industry. Our Air Conditioning repair technicians are trained and certified to diagnose and repair all brands and models of air conditioning systems. We provide 24 Hour Service even if you are calling after hours our on call technicians receive your messages.
Lower Your Energy Bills
As a homeowner, you are always looking for ways to cut expenses and save money each month. Our goal is to help you reduce your energy bills during summer months. If you have an air conditioner running on a part that is bad or going bad, that will cause your system to consume more energy.
When do i need a new system?
The following signs may indicate you need a new system:
- System is 15 years or older
- Home becomes humid during use or uncomfortable after thermostat reaches temp.
- System needs constant repairs
- Home is not heated or cooled evenly
- System is very noisy during use
Air Conditioning Repair in North Hollywood
Need Air Conditioning Repair in North Hollywood, CA? We have Heating and Air Conditioning Repair technicians that service North Hollywood 24 Hours a day, chances are we have a tech near you when your air conditioner is broken. We provide energy efficient Central HVAC solutions for your home. More and more homeowners and businesses are looking for different ways to save money and “be green” by using less of our natural resources and doing our part in conserving the planet we live in. Which is why a lot of homeowners have taken advantage of our maintenance Tune-ups. Our service techs are equipped with a fully stocked vehicle with parts for just about any air conditioner in need of repair. 90% of all repairs on your heater and/or air conditioner can be taken care of on our first visit to your home or business.
Your air conditioner is a complex –mechanical machine, but there are some repairs technicians see more than others. Some of these repairs include:
- Low air flow – low air flow can be caused by a few issues, including problems with the blower or something as simple as a dirty air filter. The range of problems can be pretty wide, which is why it’s important to call for an expert.
- Warm air blowing – warm air blowing through your vents is typically due to a refrigerant leak, which is something that should always be handled by a professional.
- No air – a few things can contribute to the problem of no air blowing, from compressor issues to electrical problems, and while no homeowner wants to be left without cool air during the summer, it’s best to allow an expert to determine what the problem is and repair it.
We are the leading Air Conditioning Repair Contractor in North Hollywood, 5 Star Rated HVAC Service Company. We have been a part of the community since 1995. Our repair techs and installers are certified and background checked to guarantee your safety in your home when having your air conditioner repaired or installed.
We are the largest residential Heating and Air Conditioning Repair, Installation and Replacement Company in the area. Helping people everyday to save a lot of money on electricity and do the right thing by replacing inefficient Heating and Air Conditioning units with new high efficiency HVAC systems. Pacific Coast is here for your Air Conditioner Installation and repair needs in North Hollywood, California!
- We are available 24 Hours a day to take care of your heating and AC Repair needs.
- We are experts with experience on all models of heating systems. Our service technicians are the best in the industry.
- Immediate repair? You won’t wait for a repair! We have fully stocked trucks dispatched all over the North Hollywood surrounding area to get your system operating quickly.
- Helpful, friendly and tidy. When your heating or air conditioning system breaks down you’ll appreciate our helpful and friendly repair staff. Our uniformed, drug free, background screened repair technicians are highly trained craftsmen that will take care of any situation. We can replace your blower motor, capacitors, compressor or simply just relight your pilot.
- Clear, up-front pricing with no surprises. Our repairs are calculated on a per-job basis, not by the hour. Each customer will know the full price before we begin.
If your air conditioner is low on refrigerant, either it was undercharged at installation or it leaks. If it leaks, simply adding refrigerant is not a solution. A trained and certified technician should fix any leak, test the repair, and then charge the system with the correct amount of refrigerant. Remember that the performance and efficiency of your air conditioner is greatest when the refrigerant charge exactly matches the manufacturer’s specification, and is neither undercharged nor overcharged. Refrigerant leaks can also be harmful to the environment.
When it’s humid outside, air conditioners can produce alot of condensation and dispense it through the condensation line which is usually copper or white pvc pipe. During hot summer months and excess use condensation lines tend to get clogged and cause water damage. On humid days you will notice more water coming out of your condensation line because your air conditioner works as a dehumidifier to keep you comfortable it removes humidity from your living space.
24 Hour Air Conditioning Repair in North Hollywood, CA
Whether it is by power failure, system failure, storm, lack of maintenance or you tried to fix it yourself; whatever the reason may be, having your air conditioning system break in the middle of a hot day is no fun; if you’re a business owner, it can even force you to close down until your air conditioner is fixed. It can leave your home or business feeling downright uncomfortable and on some days like an oven with no one in your home being able to get a good nights sleep.
We understand that your AC system doesn’t wait for our standard business hours to give you problems, so we offer year-round after-hours emergency air conditioner repair and service.
Heater Repair Company in North Hollywood
We specialize in helping our customers reduce their energy consumption by replacing old heating systems with new, more efficient models. Our staff will lay out a plan for your home that addresses its unique needs and your budget. We provide local factory trained and certified heater repair technicians to your home, so whether your heater is making a strange noise or you need to replace your entire system, our friendly Heating service techs can assist you ASAP.
Everyone knows weather in North Hollywood is tough on air conditioners, but did you know it’s even tougher on heaters? Our wintertime temperatures can swing from day to day – causing starts and stops which equal excessive wear and tear on heating systems. And to make matters worse, many furnaces are natural gas-fueled, creating safety concerns as well.
We’ve got you covered. Our certified heating repair specialists arrive ready to diagnose and tackle any heating problem, large or small. Plus, we’ll thoroughly review your system to ensure it safely meets the heavy demands of winter use, and is ready for the off-season shutdown months as well.
So don’t get left out in the cold. Call us we will show you what our heating repair expertise can do for you, we work for the comfort and safety of your home and family.
Is Your Thermostat Saving or Costing You Money?
Unlike traditional thermostats, which are set to just one temperature, programmable thermostats adjust the temperature in your home based on time or day.
- Cost Effective – Since you can program your thermostat to change temperatures when you’re not home or asleep, this option allows you to save on your monthly bill.
- Simple to Use – Although more complicated than a traditional thermostat, programmable thermostats come with clear and easy-to-use menu options.
- Customizable – With seven different temperature options, you can customize your programmable thermostat to fit your lifestyle.
- Energy Efficient – Since you’re not running your heating or cooling system as much when you’re not home, you’ll use less energy, making this thermostat good for your budget and the environment.
Did My AC Compressor Fail?
Does your home seem hot even though you have the air conditioning on? Here are 3 clues that could indicate a problem with your AC compressor but be sure to call an HVAC technician to properly diagnose AC compressor failure, and of course help you solve the problem.
1. No cool air inside.
This is one of the first signs that your compressor may be having trouble. An AC compressor failure will show signs of the compressor not being able to properly regulate the refrigerant flow in the AC system, causing the temperature to be higher than normal.
2. Loud noises and “hard” starts.
If your outdoor condenser unit shakes, shutters and makes loud noises when switched on, it may be another sign that your AC compressor is failing and has gone kaput.
3. Tripped circuit breaker.
When your compressor starts to fail, it will start overworking itself, often causing your circuit breaker to trip and cut off power to the unit. If it’s happening quite frequently, there’s a good chance an AC compressor failure is to blame.
The quality of indoor air in a home is an issue of growing concern. While most people may worry about the pollution they face when they are driving or are outdoors, the surprising fact is that indoor air quality is often worse. This condition can be addressed by speaking to one of our experienced technicians.
Schedule Repair in North Hollywood
We understand the importance of keeping your home comfortable when temperatures drop. That’s why we provide North Hollywood residents and business owners with exceptional heating and/ or air conditioning repair services that will have your unit back to working in no time at an affordable rate that will not cost an arm and a leg.
When you’re scheduling Installation of your Air Conditioner or Heating System, you shouldn’t trust just any team with the job. 90+ percent of comfort systems are installed with an energy problem, often caused by improper sizing. Our team of technicians are highly trained and able to properly choose the right size unit for your home. Most often homeowners ask, “Where can I find heating repair near me?” or ” A local air conditioning company” The answer is here at Pacific Coast!
Call Us: (818) 342-6307